Lamentablemente, la descripción de este producto aún no está traducida.
Following the great success of the AS18 lamphead in the film industry, ARRI has developed a version that meets the requirements of event and trade show lighting the ARRISUN 18 Event. This latest member of the ARRI Event family combines the AS18’s True Blue technology with specific Event System features. The ARRISUN 18 Event is rugged and robust, with ARRI build quality and IP23 weather resistance for outdoor use.
The ARRISUN 18 Event shares the same lenses and accessories as its forerunner, the ARRISUN 12 Event. It is virtually the same size, but light output is increased by about 70 % due to the new 1800 W lamp and the EB 1200/1800 EVENT THREE ballast, equipped with CCL – Compensation of Cable Losses. Like the ARRISUN 5 Event, the ARRISUN 18 Event is equipped with ignition time control.
- Superior light quality
- High efficiency dichroic glass reflectors
- Low heat emission from the front of the lamphead
- Daylight colour temperature with high color rendering
- Choice of colors - black or silver
- Versatile multicore cable management
- Intelligent remote 19" electronic Ballast units with 0.98 power factor
- DMX control for remote switching and 50 % dimming
- Compensation of Cable Losses (CCL on 1200/1800 W system only)
PAR, 1800 W
Facetted dichroic parabolic glass
Metal Halide 1800 W/SE, Metal Halide 1200 W/SE
1800 W/ 1200 W
100 V / 140 V
Yes, 50 to 100 % via ARRI Ballast Unit
Correlated Color Temperature:
7,8° to 73,8°
approx. 11 kg / 24 lbs
approx. 16 kg / 35 lbs
Product Size (H x W x L):
543 x 384 x 376 mm / 21.8 x 15.1 x 14.8"
Shipping Size (H x W x L):
550 x 510 x 690 mm / 21.7 x 20.1 x 27.2"
250 mm / 9.8"
250 mm / 9.8" (DROP-IN lens)
344 mm / 13.5"
Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
Protection Class / IP Rating:
I / IP23
CE, CB,GS, cNRTL
|Lu-vi:||08:00 – 17:00 h|
|Sá:||10:00 - 14:00 h|