Lamentablemente, la descripción de este producto aún no está traducida.
The M18 is an 1,800 W open face lamphead, combining the Academy Scientific and Engineering Award-winning lens-less optical technology of the ARRIMAX with the innovative True Blue design. The result is an extremely powerful lamphead, as small as a 1,200W PAR but with a 70 % higher light output. The M-Series M18 fixture is adjustable from 20° to 60° without requiring spreader lenses.
- Lens-less MAX Technology: Easy to use
- New 1,800 W lamp
- Virtually the same size as a 1,200 W lamphead but more than 70 % brighter
- Runs from most domestic sockets world-wide
- Uses existing 575/1200/1,800 W cables
- Can also be used with 1,200 W lamps and ballasts
- Cross Cooling allows safe operation at any tilt angle
- Protection class IP23
- True Blue tilt lock holds even heavy Chimeras
- Easy maintenance
Open Face with Facetted Reflector, 1,800 W
MAX Technology reflector made of high purity aluminium
Metal Halide 1,800 W/SE; Metal Halide 1,200 W/SE
1,800 W / 1,200 W
100 V / 140 V
Yes, 50 to 100 % via ARRI Ballast Unit
VEAM, Schaltbau (GTV-Norm)
Correlated Color Temperature:
20° to 60° (with 1,800 W lamp)
approx. 11 kg / 24 lbs
approx. 16 kg / 35 lbs (incl. palette)
Dimensions w/ spigot (H x W x L):
686 x 387 x 388 mm / 27 x 15.2 x 15.3"
Dimensions w/o spigot (H x W x L):
530 x 387 x 388 mm / 20.9 x 15.2 x 15.3"
Packed Size (H x W x L):
650 x 400 x 460 mm / 25.6 x 15.7 x 18.1"
278 mm / 10.9"
330 mm / 13" (Scrim)
344 mm / 13.54"
Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
Protection Class / IP Rating:
I / IP23
CE, CB, ENEC, cNRTL
|Lu-vi:||08:00 – 17:00 h|
|Sá:||10:00 - 14:00 h|