Malheureusement, cette description de produit n’est pas encore traduite.
The M8 is the latest and smallest lighting fixture in ARRI’s highly successful M-Series of HMI lampheads. Like the rest of the M-Series, the M8 is equipped with MAX Technology, a unique, patented reflector design that unifies the advantages of a Fresnel and a PAR fixture.
The combination of an open face design and the unrivalled efficiency of the MAX Technology reflector makes the M8 exceptionally bright; in fact, the light output produced by its 800 W lamp comes close to the output from a 1,200 W Fresnel or PAR (with lens). The unit can be focused between 15° and 60° just by turning the focus knob, producing a remarkably even light field and a crisp, clear shadow. By eliminating the need for bulky, easily breakable spread lenses, the M8 will speed up workflows on set.
- Lensless MAX Technology: Easy to use
- Light output comparable to 1,200 W fixture
- Smallest lamphead with MAX Technology reflector
- Highly mobile for a wide range of uses
- Focusable between 15° and 60°
- Cross-Cooling allows safe operation even at 90° tilt
- Uses existing 230 & 245 mm accessories from ARRI True Blue D12 and from Chimera
- Compensation for Cable Losses (CCL)
- Uses existing 575 to 1,800 W cables with international connector
- Suitable for high frame rate images
- IP Rating IP23
- Tilt locks to hold heavy accessories stable
Open Face with Facetted Reflector, 800 W
MAX Technology reflector made of high purity aluminium
Metal Halide 800 W/SE ONLY!
90 to 130 V / 180 to 250 V
Yes, 50 to 100 % via ARRI Ballast Unit
Correlated Color Temperature:
15° to 62°
approx. 8 kg / 17 lbs. (8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs with barndoor)
approx. 10 kg / 22 lbs
Dimensions w/ spigot (H x W x L):
591 x 344 x 311 mm / 23.3 x 13.6 x 12.2"
Dimensions w/o spigot (H x W x L):
458 x 344 x 311 mm / 18 x 13.6 x 12.2"
Packed Size (H x W x L):
440 x 400 x 460 mm / 17.8 x 15.8 x 18.1"
200 mm / 7.9"
230 mm / 9.1" (Scrim)
245 mm / 9.7"
Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
Protection Class / IP Rating:
I / IP23
CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus
|Lu.-Ve.:||8 h – 17 h|
|Sa.:||10 h - 14 h|