Malheureusement, cette description de produit n’est pas encore traduite.
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI Fresnels are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
- Cross-Cooling System: new, highly effective cooling streams in addition to conventional cooling
- Sliding Stirrup: centre of gravity adjustment
- Tilt Lock: stainless steel friction disc for rigid lock-off
- Top Latches: application-oriented Top Latches for location or studio use
- Adjustable Accessory Brackets: adjustable 2-scrim and 4-scrim position
- Stainless Steel Lens Protection: maximised light transmission and high temperature stability
- Extremely Robust Barndoors: made of special alloy with high strength-to-weight ratio and effective tightening function
- Maintenance: more shared parts, very fast access to all interior workings with three torx drivers only
- Protection Rating IP23: safe indoor and outdoor use
- Safety Certification: CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus
Fresnel, 1,000 W
Spherical specular high purity aluminium
1,000 W / 750 W / 650 W / 500 W
230 V / 120 V
Yes, 0 to 100 % via external dimming system
bare ends, Schuko
Correlated Color Temperature:
10° to 54°
approx. 6 kg / 13.2 lbs
approx. 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
Product Size (H x W x L):
357 x 323 x 216 mm / 14.1 x 12.7 x 8.5"
Shipping Size (H x W x L):
330 x 395 x 390 mm / 13 x 15.6 x 15.4"
150 mm / 5.9"
197 mm / 7.8" (Scrim)
197 mm / 7.8"
Spigot 28 mm (short), 16 mm Socket
Protection Class / IP Rating:
I / IP23
CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus
|Lu.-Ve.:||8 h – 17 h|
|Sa.:||10 h - 14 h|