LED bars: luminous highlights for all event locations
LED bars are versatile light strips. They are used wherever direct or indirect lighting in brilliant colors is desired. In all event spaces, such as bars or discos, LED bars create a party or lounge atmosphere. With LED lighting bars you create individual light installations that perfectly match the action on stage.
Why LED bars?
There are many good reasons to use LED bars:
• Low power consumption: LEDs are characterized by extremely low power consumption without sacrificing light intensity. They immerse stages, counters and DJ sets in rich, expressive colors. The service life of LEDs is also terrific: up to 50,000 hours! Nevertheless, the color rendering index of LEDs is very high. The projection on high-quality LED bars is flicker-free and razor-sharp.
• Colors the way you want them: LED bars make color filters, as would be necessary for spotlights, superfluous. And the annoying and inconvenient replacement of filters is also simply eliminated here. Instead, LEDs can project the colors themselves. With up to 6 colors per LED, the entire palette and most diverse effects can be created.
• Both indirect lighting concepts ...: LED bars have a shallow installation depth, so they can simply disappear behind a trim after installation. This offers extremely wide scope for indirect lighting concepts.
• ... as well as direct, colored lighting: But you can also realize direct light installations with eye-catching colors with LEDs. You can use LED strips specifically to convey your message, to draw attention to your offer or to put the central element of the room in the spotlight.
• Creative solutions: LED bars are also perfect for illuminating wide areas with color effects. That's why they are increasingly being used in the professional sector. Some models offer different control variants so that you can create matrix effects or illuminated lettering.
• Practical: only one device: Instead of a large equipment with various spotlights, floodlights and supplementary illuminants, LED bars fulfill many needs with only one device. This opens up a wide range of lighting options and offers diverse functions.
What are the LED bars?
Because LEDs have so many practical properties, they are becoming increasingly popular in professional event and lighting technology. They are now also used in large clubs and on stages.
• Light effect strips: strips with integrated LEDs create a wide variety of lighting effects on stage. DMX-controlled, vary brightness, color and lighting direction in time with the music, depending on the type. So, if necessary, you can resort to show programs and a reactive audio or music mode. They automatically control the dimming of the light, color change and strobe effects. For manual regulation, a remote control is usually included as well.
• Strobe bars: Cameo's mountable devices show that LEDs can provide full power even for large projects. With them, you have strobe, blinder and washlight in one. That means you can use them to create light flashes as well as soft, washed-out light cones and dazzle effects. If you use hazers for this purpose, you can "color" the air.
• LED bars with spots: Classic LED bars are equipped with spots in a row that illuminate the stage action or event in different colors. These bars can be mounted both hanging and standing and they can be locked on the bracket.Decide for yourself whether to choose a stand-alone solution or to control the bar automatically via DMX. With a luminosity of 30 W, they create large expanses, engaging effects and transitionless, homogeneous color mixes.
• Light LED Bars: The slim Light LED Bars conjure up exciting color effects from gentle gradients to driving strobo. Along the entire length of the space-saving units are 240 LEDs in different sections. Thanks to DMX control, they create the most amazing colors with hypnotic effect using red, green and blue LEDs.
• Stage Panels: Create show effects with the large Stage Panels. Like all LED strips, the large panels combine several functionalities in one device - including all the possibilities offered by RGBAW LEDs. Divided into several segments, they produce flicker-free light reproduction and homogeneous running effects. In many cases, additional UV LEDs provide cool black light.
LED bars for home
LED strips are also becoming increasingly popular in the private sector, for example for furnishing party cellars and lounge areas as well as for atmospheric lighting in outdoor areas. Here, too, you can work with DMX and thus arouse your guests' desire to dance in no time at all. Make sure to use outdoor LEDs in outdoor areas.